FF World

A Forum For Chatting With Close Ones.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

politics

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crying_silver_tears

Number of posts : 427
User Title : that one emo freak
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: politics   20th June 2008, 5:08 am

got anything you wanna say about the new election,the war on terror,or the political parties???

say it here!!!!!!! lol!

*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

Number of posts : 2597
User Title : Original Admin, Gay Rights Activist and Romanticist...
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: politics   20th June 2008, 11:49 am

Usually when you make a thread, you state your opinion first and ask people what they think of it, and gradually open up the entire conversation...

I think Polotics are a complete waste of time, but I am not spamming when I say it's a bunch of bulls**t....

*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

Number of posts : 1313
User Title : Your friendly neighborhood nerd!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: politics   22nd June 2008, 3:23 pm

Well polotics used to be a way of getting interested in the fate of your country, When you vote you select who you think will do justice to this country; not because it is the "in" thing to do. But now a days, if you don't agree, your just labeled off as an outcast. And now They even have the audacity; to push this whole "green" movement.(tyranny) One thing I have noticed latley that people have been changing. People are saying things like "wicked good" -_- last time I read the dictionary; "wicked" meant evil. Sayings like "Heck yes" Its not really hard to see. And there is a trend to this that all leads to the central government. The oil prices may be controlled by OPEC, but 85% of every dollar made on oil in this country is given to the government. When "They" subtract that from the Oil company's profits, that leaves minor scraps; therefore they must keep increasing prices to fill their boss and employee's pay checks going. But the 85% off their profits keeps going. Its the governments fault!
And just last week, they found an oil reserve in South Dakota that dwarfs the size of foreign oil, and its in the middle off nowhere! it would exponentially lower the price of gas even with that gnawing 85% off thier margin. But ya know what? The supposed "eco freindly" activists are so against oil at all, they won't let us drill there cuz some pitiful little animal uses that land to crap on. There's "justice ad they call it" for ya.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   22nd June 2008, 5:48 pm

Whoa, did you actually write all that yourself? O_o

Or did you Copy/Paste it. -_-

Cause all of that makes sense, I gotta see John battle that statement...

*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   23rd June 2008, 7:28 am

Nope, I stood up at 3:00 typing that, I don't copy and paste words... just pics. >_< If your friend John wants to battle that, I need some sleep before I even think about that.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   23rd June 2008, 9:30 am

Let me throw it into a thread on FFD and see what he says.

*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   23rd June 2008, 1:12 pm

Ok you do that. Basically, Gas prices are caused by stabing the oil companies in the back. Gas stations get 15 cents out of every dollar spent on gas.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   24th June 2008, 2:27 am

I've been thinking about that new Actuality show coming out, Black Gold, to keep this series going, they're gonna have to find a hole for every episode. That'll make us rich. O_O

*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   24th June 2008, 4:45 am

Or theyt need to make a hole last as long as possible.
warning Im about to rant on about the issues!

Another polotict thing I hate is income tax. If I make $500 dollars in a day, I get only $472 of that 500. If a millionare makes money, the tax is even highier. I get that people want equality but geez don't punish the rich for their achievments. Now sales tax I can live with. If you're going to purchase something they tax you extra to give the income to the nation. But Income is strictly to the worker though.And all the money from income taxes is used by the government and their officials, I don;t like paying income but what kills it even more is that the senate, the president, and the congress can use the tax fund for their own benefit! Meaning if Al gore wanted to, he could use the money from taxes to film his cruddy movie. Even the camera men confessed the ice they used was styrafoam! And weather anylists have openly admitted that the temperature is lowering by .0359 Degrees celsius; something so small it can;t even be monitered correctly. It is actually getting colder every year.And yet no one hears them cuz they're too busy listening to Cindy Shehan blab on about Global warming (fictional) They say that the world will be flooded by the melting ice caps, but if they'd pay attention to the bible, the rainbow is gods promise to us that the world woll not be destroyed by a flood again. The rapture will be the day the world is destoryed by fire (the devil) And another thing, This whole "green" movement $#!+ was started by that stupid Al gore movie, but ya know what? Al gore has 6 houses, and he always has the lights on on all of them, not to mention he keeps them watered and mowed, He even has his whole garrage of cars with terrible mileage. When he went to recive a nobel peace award, he took a whole week to get on his private gas drinking jet, flew to tropic areas and cut a wooden box out of precious trees (that are going extinct) to make a gift box to hold his award, then he flew to the award where he accepted the prize for a movie that was a gigantic lie. Afterwards he flew home, and not to mention the security guards he payed to stay with him at all times. Oh and lets not forget, he is the one who says you should reuse, recylce and renew! He wants us all to change our ways and conserve while his 6 mansions are vacant, and lighted, and watered, and secured at all times. While we work our @$$#$ off, he lives a life of luxury, without a care in the world.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofreak07
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 1310
User Title : narutofreak07
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: politics   26th June 2008, 5:11 pm

wow u seriously typed all that yourself? i agree wtih everything u just said (even though the blue is making my eyes hurt) honestly though high gas prices are a good thing we dont' want them to go down. we want the price to go down for current wallet cash but really the best thing for it to do is to continue going up until a point that is no $10.00 per gallon gas

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sleepykid912
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   9th July 2008, 5:00 am

I will buy a horse at $6

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofreak07
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   11th July 2008, 9:30 am

lol i'm just gonna keep riding my bike around when i get a car i'm gonna ride the bus to school.

Back to top Go down
crying_silver_tears

PostSubject: Re: politics   15th July 2008, 9:12 am

you and your bike

im gonna get a moped

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   15th July 2008, 11:01 am

lol like ur brother? i'm gonna get a crotch rocket if i get tired of my bike.

Back to top Go down
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   17th July 2008, 4:26 am

whoa what a name. It seems the polls are showing McCain is in favor right now. officials are saying that Obama hasn't bridged the race gap.in my next post I will give you a peice of brilliance. It is what some regular person typed up, its called Bush's resignation speech.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofreak07
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   17th July 2008, 9:04 am

thats from a normal person? i thought u meant he was actually gonna say that. make it more clear next time.

Back to top Go down
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   19th July 2008, 4:45 am

All credit goes to the person who wrote this.

BUSH'S RESIGNATION SPEECH

Any one who votes or even talks about the election should read this.
THIS IS FANTASTIC, MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERY WORD AND REGARDLESS WHAT YOU THINK OF BUSH, WHOEVER WROTE THIS IS 100% ON THE MONEY.
The following 'speech' was written recently by an ordinary Maniac [a resident of the People's Republic of Maine ]. While satirical in nature, all satire must have a basis in fact to be effective. This is an excellent piece by a person who does not write for a living. The speech George W. Bush should give:

Normally, I start these things out by saying 'My Fellow Americans.' Not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer. I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office. The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people. I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too damned lazy to do your homework and figure it out. Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high. Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton administration. I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in.

Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security. We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell. And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had the chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty.

Let me remind you that the rest of the world thought Saddam had the goods, same as me. Let me also remind you that regime change in Iraq was official US policy before I came into office. Some guy named ' Clinton ' established that policy. Bet you didn't know that, did you? Now some of you morons are considering another and more evil Clinton for president !!!! Go figure that one!! She wants to take your kids away and let the ' Whole Village ' raise them! I.E. governmental indoctrination .. Look this one up you dumb asses! The rest of you morons want to be led by a junior senator with no understanding of foreign reign policy or economics, and this nitwit says we should attack Pakistan , a nuclear ally. And then he wants to go to Iran and make peace with a terrorist who says he's going to destroy us. While he's doing that, he wants to give Iraq to al Qaeda, Afghanistan to the Taliban, Israel to the Palestinians, and your money to the IRS so the government can give welfare to illegal aliens, who he will make into citizens, so they can vote to reelect him. He also thinks it's okay for Iran to have nuclear weapons, and we should stop our foreign aid to Israel . Did you sleep through high school? You idiots need to understand that we face a unique enemy. Back during the cold war, there were two major competing political and economic models squaring off. We won that war, but we did so because e fundamentally, the Communists wanted to survive, just as we do. We were simply able to out spend and out-tech them. That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you, and the bastards are all over the globe. You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small amount of intelligence, military, law enforcement , and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that. When this whole mess started, I warned you that this would be a long and difficult fight. I'm disappointed how many of you people think a long and difficult fight amounts to a single season of 'Survivor. Instead, you've grown impatient. You're incapable of seeing things through the long lens of history, the way our enemies do. You think that wars should last a few months, a few years, tops. Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dang it, you might just as well Fed Ex a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing. In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times, USA Today, or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol or Dancing with Stars. I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a hurricane approaching.

I could say more about your insane belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from. But I've come to the conclusion that were I to do so, it would sail right over your heads. So I quit. I'm going back to Crawford. I've got an energy-efficient house down there (Al Gore could only dream) and the capability to be fully self-sufficient for years. No one ever heard of Crawford before I got elected, and as soon as I'm done here pretty much no one will ever hear of it again. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to die of old age before the last pillars of America fall. Oh, and by the way, Cheney's quitting too. That means Pelosi is your new President. You asked for it. Watch what she does carefully, because I still have a glimmer of hope that there are just enough of you remaining who are smart enough to turn this thing around in 2008. So that's it. God bless what's left of America. Some of you know what I mean. The rest of you, kiss off. PS - You might want to start learning Farsi, and buy a Koran.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Last edited by Zane the pure on 20th July 2008, 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofreak07
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   19th July 2008, 9:51 am

man thats great its true i hope bush sees this and reads it as his resignation speech but i know that he won't.

Back to top Go down
crying_silver_tears

PostSubject: Re: politics   20th July 2008, 5:23 am

i only read half of it it's kinda boring > . <
i never liked politics it's just a bunch of old people ranting about
the nations problems i hate to say it but i hate listening to it

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   20th July 2008, 8:02 am

so do i but that speech was awesome whoever wrote that was dead on.

Back to top Go down
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   21st July 2008, 11:00 am

Someone in Maine wrote it. The point is no matter wherte you are on it, polotics are important.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofreak07
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   21st July 2008, 11:11 am

their important to everyone because it affects everyone the new president of the U.S is gonna be known worldwide he's gonna have an impact on everyone in the world because of the meetings he's gonna have with world leaders.

Back to top Go down
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   29th July 2008, 8:26 pm

Currently (not for long) the US is the most powerful nation, therefore the outcome of the presidency affects the world.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofreak07
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: politics   2nd August 2008, 5:03 am

...currently we're all getting so fat and lazy i doubt we're gonna be the strongest for long. also if other nations that attacked us weren't idiots we'd already have lost.

Back to top Go down
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator

PostSubject: Re: politics   5th August 2008, 8:01 am

People are always complaining about things, but they never take it to heart and fix their problem. They get someone else to do it, and they completly blow it off. Complaining about something won't solve it, action and the determination to correct the problem.

Made by NxS
Made by Zane

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: politics   

Back to top Go down

politics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next